Working with Dragonfly Paperie is a hyper-custom process, from your proposal through to your finished product. Amy will work with you one-on-one to develop a budget and timeline that is right for you. The average Dragonfly Paperie client will spend around $1,000 based on a quantity of 100, and turnaround time averages between 4–6 weeks.
· Bespoke, one-of-a-kind design
· Up to four design-stage revisions + a final printed proof
· Printed addressing, postage, and mailing service
· A keepsake copy of your invitation
· Letterpress printing: +$4.50 per piece
· Foil printing: +$3 per piece
· Calligraphy addressing: starting at $2.50 per envelope
· Wax seals, ribbon, & other upgrades also available
Let’s chat! I can’t wait to learn your story – we’ll go through all the little details so that I can get you the most accurate proposal. From there, we’ll get a contract together, secure your 50% deposit, and get started!
You’ll be an active part of the design process, from concept sketches, to artwork creation, to printing method, all the way through to the seal on the envelope. We can customize the details every step of the way.
Once you’re completely happy with your design, you’ll receive a physical proof for approval. From there, I print every piece by hand, carefully crafting your invitations one by one. The best part? I take care of mailing, too!